All reservations must be made at least 14 days in advance. Fifty percent (50%) of the total lodging price is due upon confirmation of reservation. The remaining balance is due 30 days in advance of stay. Reservations made within 30 days will not be confirmed without payment in full at time of initial reservation.
- Check-in is after 2:00pm, check-out is before 11:00am.
- No Sunday check-ins.
- Minimum cabin rental is two nights; management must approve any exceptions, no Sunday check-ins.
- There is a $195 cleaning fee on Loon and Eagle cabin reservations.
- There is a $65 cleaning fee for camper cabins and a $495 cleaning fee with a whole property rental.
- Cabin rates are per night for up to 15 people; Loon Cabin has 11 total beds and Eagle Cabin has 12 total beds, $15/night for each additional person over the 15 person limit, the max limit is 20 people per cabin, children 2 and under are free.
- Weekly Rate: Rent 6 nights at any cabin and the 7th night is free
- All Cabin rentals also include fishing access to adjacent lakes
- All fishing is catch and release only
- Guided fishing must be scheduled in advance, no guided fishing available on Sunday
- Daily fishing without a cabin or is by reservation and subject to availability, daily fishermen must check in for a rules orientation before fishing
- No pets allowed except hunting groups with prior approval, no pets allowed in cabins
- Catering available upon request, sufficient notice required, call for information
- Prices shown do not include taxes and gratuities; tax is additional
- No fishing license required on Six Lakes property; a Utah fishing license is required for Big Sand Wash Reservoir and all other “off-site” public waters. Fishing licenses may be obtained at https://wildlife.utah.gov/licenses/licenses-permits.html
- All Holiday booking are charged Peak Season rental rates and have a minimum of 3-night rental.
- From Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day campgrounds cannot be rented separately from camper cabins in the group use areas.
- RVs parked in the group use areas will be charged a $25 fee.
- Holidays: Memorial Day Weekend, Fourth of July, Pioneer Day (July 24th), Labor Day Weekend, Thanksgiving, Week of Christmas, Week of New Years
Cancellations made within 365 days of the reserved date will forfeit 100% of the deposit made. All cancellations made earlier than these dates are subject to a 5% processing fee and an additional 3% on deposits made by credit card. Customer will be afforded one change of date of reservation for the same year but if the subsequent change is canceled then 100% of the deposit will be forfeited. The landlord will make best efforts to lease canceled dates and if successful for the same rate as a customer than 85% of the deposit will be refunded. Reservations made more than 1 year in advance may be subject to rate change.