All reservations must be made at least 14 days in advance. Fifty percent (50%) of the total lodging price is due upon confirmation of reservation. The remaining balance is due 30 days in advance of stay. Reservations made within 30 days will not be confirmed without payment in full at time of initial reservation.
A damage protection fee of $99 is put on each new reservation that covers accidental damage to the facility during a group’s stay up to $1,500. If the group chooses to decline the damage protection fee, the fee will be removed from the reservation, but the group will be liable for any damage that occurs to the facility during their stay.
Rules & Guidelines
- Check-in is after 2:00pm, check-out is before 11:00am.
- No Sunday check-ins.
- Minimum cabin rental is two nights; management must approve any exceptions, no Sunday check-ins.
- There is a $195 cleaning fee on Loon and Eagle cabin reservations.
- There is a $65 cleaning fee for camper cabins and a $795 cleaning fee with a whole property rental.
- Cabin rates are per night for up to 15 people; Loon Cabin has 11 total beds and Eagle Cabin has 12 total beds, $15/night for each additional person over the 15 person limit, the max limit is 20 people per cabin, children 2 and under are free.
- Weekly Rate: Rent 6 nights at any cabin and the 7th night is free
- All Cabin rentals also include fishing access to adjacent lakes
- All fishing is catch and release only
- Guided fishing must be scheduled in advance, no guided fishing available on Sunday
- Daily fishing without a cabin or is by reservation and subject to availability, daily fishermen must check in for a rules orientation before fishing
- No pets allowed except hunting groups with prior approval, no pets allowed in cabins
- Catering available upon request, sufficient notice required, call for information
- Prices shown do not include taxes and gratuities; tax is additional
- No fishing license required on Six Lakes property; a Utah fishing license is required for Big Sand Wash Reservoir and all other “off-site” public waters. Fishing licenses may be obtained at https://wildlife.utah.gov/licenses/licenses-permits.html
- All Holiday booking are charged Peak Season rental rates and have a minimum of 3-night rental.
- From Memorial Day weekend to Labor Day campgrounds cannot be rented separately from camper cabins in the group use areas.
- RVs parked in the group use areas will be charged a $25 fee.
- Holidays: Memorial Day Weekend, Fourth of July, Pioneer Day (July 24th), Labor Day Weekend, Thanksgiving, Week of Christmas, Week of New Years
- The Outdoor Pool is heated from May 15th to September 30th each season. The Outdoor Spa is always heated, year-round. During October and April, the pool can be heated, upon advanced request for $125 per day, with a minimum of three days. From November through March, the charge is $199 per day, with the same three-day minimum.
- The rental of the recreation center is $300/day on weekdays and $500/day on weekends.
- The rental of the recreation equipment package is $195/day.
- Wedding events must be approved by the management. All wedding events are charged a $1995 wedding fee.
- The base rate includes up to a set number of people in your rental agreement, if the group size exceeds the number of people allowed under the base rate please notify our reservation team and our team will determine if you group will fit in the facility. An additional cleaning fee will be added to the reservation for these groups.
- A Resort Amenities Fee will be added to each new reservation for use of the amenities on the property each day such as: pool, hot tub, ponds, fishing, and sports equipment.
Cancellations made within 365 days of the reserved date will forfeit 100% of the deposit made. All cancellations made earlier than these dates are subject to a 5% processing fee and an additional 3% on deposits made by credit card. Customer will be afforded one change of date of reservation for the same year with at least 30 days advanced notice, but if subsequent change is cancelled then 100% of deposit will be forfeited. Landlord will make best efforts to lease cancelled dates and if successful for the same rate as the customer paid, up to 30% of the deposit will be refunded. Reservations made more than 1 year in advance may be subject to rate change. We recommend you purchase travel insurance in case you have to cancel your reservation.