For our guests who like to enjoy frequent use of our great fishing lakes and facilities our Six Lakes Charter Fishing Memberships are now available. These memberships allow the member to come out to fish and recreate whenever they like at no additional charge by simply calling ahead and making a reservation. Members can fish with or without a cabin or campground rental and may also bring guests for a small day fishing fee. The membership also entitles members to 20% off any cabin rental when they wish to stay for a few days.
To maintain the pristine environment, great fishing, and the peaceful seclusion of Six Lakes the number of fishermen is limited per day. However, because there are many fisheries on the property and since our lakes are big enough for many fishermen to enjoy at one time, there is nearly always space for our members to come out and enjoy a day on the water. These memberships are limited and are going fast. They will be capped to ensure that our Charter Members will nearly always have access to the great fishing and facilities at Six Lakes.
- 20% discount on all rentals of the new Loon Cabin and the rustic Eagle Cabin
- Access to up to 7 Private Lakes, carefully managed to provide excellent size and numbers of Rainbow, Brook, Brown, and Tiger Trout
- Strict rod limits enforced on all lakes to ensure an enjoyable experience
- Charter Members always fish for FREE
- Charter Memberships have an unlimited duration with payment of annual renewal fee
- Charter Memberships are limited to ensure access now and in the future
- Access to fishing and boating on Big Sand Wash Reservoir from Six Lakes Fishing Preserve